Subscribe To My Website
LiteHouse Media News
United Nations Summer Camp
Gathering of the Nations 'Indigenous Peoples'
Human Affect AD HOC UNIT Programs
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Human Affect News
Human Rights Learning
Policy In Action
Human Affect, human rights learning collaboration of traditional and modern values offers interconnected, interrelated and indispensable opportunities to usher in peace and reconciliation.
Human Affect authentic implementation initiative platform offers real, sustainable solutions for the issues and problems humanity and planet mother earth face today.
Human Affect Best Practices That Initiate Sustainable Implementation
Team Human Affect News, Radio, Television, Journalism,Social Media and Mediation Portal.
Indigenous Peoples Action Cluster for a Common Future That is Holistic, Sustainable and Indispensable.
Peace and Reconciliation for a Secure Future that Ushers in a Human Rights Way of Life and Living.
Human Affect Ad Hoc Unit Updates, Platform and Implementation Information
AD HOC UNIT
The "Human Affect" Artistic Initiative promotes Human Rights Learning through Art, Athletics and Science with its fully inclusive policy from which a special AD HOC UNIT was established to assist the United Nations in promoting, utilizing and implementing the precepts of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights articles as a conduit to activate responsible solutions to
make aware and protect human rights.
Art, Athletics and Science are intricately developed into a "Active Policy" that delivers accurate outcomes with its innovative Learning and Education mechanism, realization and completion of the Millennium Development Goals.
Human Affect also acts as a method for invoking conversation, discussion and problem solving attributes that assist in bringing about an international conscience shift.
Our hope is to Affect as many Human beings as possible into doing all they can within their means to relieve the Earth's peoples from suffering the consequences of practices, which breakdown the core areas of economic, social and ecological sustainable development.
Human Affect Utilizes the
United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Articles 26 and 27 as Implementation Capacity Building Instruments
1. Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
2. Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
3. Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
1. Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
2. Has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
Human Affect Holistic Sustainability
Dirty Water Implementation Initiative
Human Affect Ad Hoc Unit supports and implements initiatives that support a holistic approach to achieving peace by interconnecting and interrelating cultural practices that are respectful, honorable and innovative.
Human Affect utilizes art, athletics and science as conduits to implementing peace and reconciliation for humanity within Planet Mother Earth's many environments. Through "Implementation Initiatives" Team Human Affect shares how peace and culture are intricately linked connected.
Come join Human Affect "Culture of Peace" activities and initiatives and find simple ways to implement peace as shared by international community efforts for the security of humanity and Planet Mother Earth.
2. Human Affect "Yoga 4 Peace and Reconciliation" development and implementation of the "International Youth Peace Treaty for human and Planet Mother Earth harmony".
3. Partnership initiative with "Olmeut Sky" (human right to water, Internet, media and rights for a peaceful future of children and youth everywhere).
4. Human Affect Sustainable Development Goals Cluster 4 UN Implementation "Policy in Action" Initiative
5. Human Affect Green Scene Implementation Initiative on action based awareness
Team Human Affect would like to partner with you and your "Culture of Peace" Initiative. Contact us today and together we can plant seeds that will grow the root of peace. Make an appointment by phone, skype or in person today and let us partner for peace!
Human Affect Celebrates Great African Leaders
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BRING THIS SPECIAL EVENT TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
CONTACT HUMAN AFFECT TODAY!
In commemoration of the 50th Anniversary of the African Union "OAU," Human Affect and the New York Public Library have partnered in bringing a world literature and history to children and youth.
Human Affect's "Human Right To Read,"have set a goal that all African, Afro Diaspora children and children everywhere are on track to reading and being inspired by books in their local library by 2015.
Join Human Affect for this momentous celebration of inspiration, reading, culture and opening up a world of knowledge to all children.
Ad Hoc Unit: Expert Training
Humanitarian Response Unit
Human Affect "Policy In Action"
New Crisis Recovery Implementation Unit
Has been developed to initiate and assist in quick response, early recovery and immediate restoration in times of both nature and man-made disasters.
Human Affect AD HOC UNIT offers expedient deployment of Peace Makers to disaster areas in need of fast intervention and sound resource initiation.
Contact our 24 hour hotline upon impending challenging situations that threaten human beings and Planet Mother Earth, with a focus on the animal population.
HOTLINE #: 1-206-337-9932 / 1-646-504-8873